Recommend on google

Recommend this page on GOOGLE
Follow me on twitter here..
Like Us on Facebook

Search this blog

Tuesday, August 13

Chat on Facebook without getting detected.

Recently Facebook made a change in its chat system and it enables the other user to know that you have seen their message.


Now you see what I mean. A sad thing, Facebook does not allow you to turn this feature off manually, but luckily the browsers today have extensions that can alter the way your browser works.

Step 1.>
Go to this website.

Step 2.>
Depending upon the browser you are using Firefox / Chrome, you will be prompted to install the extension that will then allow you to chat undetected.


 
Step 3.>

Congratulations, you just went incognito... ;- )

Yes, that's it. You are done. Now suppose I have installed the plugin on my Computer and my friend replies to the chat. Here is an actual screenshot from my friend's computer.

  

You see, my friend cannot see if I have seen the message or not...catching my rift..?? ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...