Recommend on google

Recommend this page on GOOGLE
Follow me on twitter here..
Like Us on Facebook

Search this blog

Monday, September 26

Sky drive offers unlimited space for your photos

windows-live-skydriveSince Microsoft has decided to jump on the Cloud bandwagon, it has focused a lot of its efforts on revamping Windows Live SkyDrive. Anyone using the Internet now is looking for ways to upload, edit and share on the go and SkyDrive seeks to bring everything a Windows Live users wants and need in its service.
Just recently SkyDrive increased its storage space from 5 GB to 25 GB. With Microsoft’s recent announcements about SkyDrive 5, the service will now offer unlimited storage for any type of Microsoft Office document as well as photos. Everything else will fall under the 25 GB storage space guidelines.

1 comment:

  1. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own
    blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had
    to ask!
    My webpage - Android

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...